Therapy in action regularly engaged in training for various parties such as health professionals, employers, employees, occupational health providers and claims assessors. This training is offered at our practice and/or at the client’s premises. Specific training can also be developed upon request. If such a need arises please, send a request to email@example.com following which the relevant staff member will be in contact to identify your specific training needs.
CPD workshops and health and Wellness programmes
Our training includes the delivery of CPD workshops and health and Wellness programmes to health care professionals, employers, occupational health companies and insurance providers.
CPD workshops presented:
- The treatment of injury on duty patients,
- The prevention of disability and chronic pain syndrome
- The benefits of faster return to work.
- Basic and advanced upper limb and hand rehabilitation courses.
- Postural, balance and core strengthening courses for patients with lower back injuries.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations and report writing.
- Pain management programme
Health and Wellness programmes
Our Health and Wellness programmes focuses on health promotion, prevention of injuries and disability management by providing the following interventions:
- Ergonomic risk assessments.
- Manual handling training by focusing on the education of correct back care and postures.
- Bespoke assessments and interventions, tailored according to our client’s needs.
- Education and pro-active case management.