Postural analysis and correction
Pain education and management
Hands on Physiotherapy
– Passive and active joint mobilization techniques
– Soft tissue and neural mobilization
– Muscle and Nerve stimulation
– Deep Oscillation
Supportive and Dynamic taping
– Optimizes muscle strength and endurance
– Normalize muscle imbalance and movement
Ergonomic education and recommendations
Therapeutic modalities or treatments are used to assist the Physiotherapist in treating an injury, disability or disorder and to promote, maintain or restore a person’s physical and psychological well being.
At Therapy in Action we respect each patient’s individuality and preference and therefore a wide variety of treatment modalities are available to optimise each patient’s recovery.